Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Sensory Tub & Thanksgiving play-doh of the Month, 2010 11

Naters is 38 months old!
For her sensory tub this month, I went with a Thanksgiving theme.  the tub medium is popcorn kernels and I added in fall pom poms, different shapes & types of wooden beads, silk leaves, wooden people (Dad, Mom, Naters), two beautifully painted wooden cups from Europe, a wooden spoon, some leaf beads and three turkey beads.  Her playdoh of the month is burgundy (apple pie scent with non toxic polyflake glitter and also a copper colored playdoh (grandma's dessert scent with a different colored non-toxic polyflake glitter)  i put out some smaller cookie cutters, but i'm on the hunt for some thanksgiving cutters I can get on sale or buy with a coupon!!!


If you want ideas for sensory tubs, back in August i posted an excel spreadsheet here on the blog!
thanks for looking!  becky

3 comments:

  1. I found your stuff on Pinterest and I LOVE LOVE it! I am sharing this on my blog and it will link to you!
    littlemisshypothesis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this on Pinterest and its awesome! What a creative sensory bin! I love that there are so many different components to explore! The scented playdough looks great too! :)

    ReplyDelete