Friday, August 13, 2010

Lakeshore Learning Shopping trip

Went with my niece, Karissa, who is a elementary special education teacher down to Columbus to go to the new Lakeshore Learning store that opened up.  Could have went buck wild in there, but I did control myself a little bit; but already making a list of things I'd like to get around Christmas break or in the Spring.
It was great to have her with me so she could help guide my purchases or ideas for purchases!
I did make some art supply purchases.  I'm struggling with adding in arts & crafts, and i'm sure anyone who knows me is shocked by that since i'm always doing crafty things in my spare time.  I have bought some little foamies crafts kits, do-a-dot markers, glue sticks, tissue paper squares so i' have supplies now i just have to be like Nike--Just do it!   Thanks for looking!  becky

No comments:

Post a Comment