Sunday, March 25, 2012

Veggie Tales Easter

I will admit my daughter's favorite movies (she's 4-1/2 yrs old) are the Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings series, and Avatar.  She will watch most of the Disney princess movies that she has, but if you give her a choice she goes for her favorites.  I do have a basket of Veggies Tales, Leap Frog videos that she has right next to the tv.  the others are in a cabinet with a door.   So I'm trying to get her to watch more kid-friendly character building, message movies when we do put something on.  This week, each day she has to pick a Leap Frog learning video out before she can watch something "fun" .  We are adding to the "fun" video library this week with these two new Veggie Tales Easter DVD's.   I will let you know how this goes after the week is out!

Thanks for looking!
Becky

1 comment: