Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day gifts #2

This is handprint collage we made for Daddy.  I got the print from Confetti Printables on Etsy.  She was willing to work with any color combos or sayings that you wanted.  Super easy to deal with.  I had this printed by shutterfly in 11x14. I used Stampin' Up Ink pads for her handprints in numerous shades of greens.  We got the frame at hobby lobby for 40% off with coupon!  I like how it turned out.  (Please note, we did notice the typo and she is sending us a new print with proper wording.  It should say when I WAS small, not when I were small.  We just can't get new print in time, so this will do til the replacement comes.) Thanks for looking!  Becky

3 comments:

  1. Love this idea! Featured you on Living Creative Thursday today:-) http://www.livinglocurto.com/2013/06/fathers-day-gift-ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. wher can I get the template

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out the template I created! You're welcome to use it. (:
    https://www.scribd.com/doc/269156235/Fathers-Day-Handprint-Tree-Poem

    ReplyDelete