Monday, May 26, 2014

Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake salad

a great addition to any summer gathering!
Strawberry-Banana Cheesecake salad
I used the following:
a 16oz fat free vanilla Greek yogurt (Trader's Joe's)or any flavor that you like
a 12 ounce tub of  thawed cool whip
1 box of cheesecake flavored instant pudding mix
    (just the dry mix packet--don't mix the pudding per instructions
I used sliced bananas that I soaked in orange juice & drained
sliced strawberries or any other fresh fruit that you'd like
I'd double the recipe if I were making this for a put-luck or large family gathering.
Mix together the thawed cool whip, the yogurt and the dry packet of cheesecake pudding mix
fold in the berries & bananas
chill for a few hours & enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Eating is really one of my hobby i mean part of my life and cooking is my passion. I also love going to a place and at the same time taste their delicious and most wanted food.I want to taste something that is new to my palate. Thanks for sharing your article with us.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

  2. Thank you for posting some kind of information. It was really helpful since I am doing some research now.

    Say
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete