Monday, May 10, 2010

Nurse's Week & Mother's Day

Feel like all it's been is a celebrations.  Got cookies & a duffel bag @ work.  Naters & SteverWeaver got me gift cards (JoAnns, & Michaels) and a beautiful wind chime for our deck.  Got in some coupon shopping this last week.  Got Naters the Melissa & Doug chalkboard/Dry Erase Board, Leap Frog Fridge Phonics,
Learning Resources Piece-a-Pizza fractions game, a zoo game, and some other goodies.  I've been printing & laminating again.  Went through a brand new color cartridge for my printer in under two days.  Have to admit though, i did print about 200 pages of heavily colored materials.  Tonight i hope to get a lot of cutting done. then I will be done with A, B & C of Erica's  Letter of the Week Curriculum.  It's a work in progress for sure, but i keep plugging away.  I'm surprised how quickly Naters is learning her alphabet.  When we use her letters, I keep having her trace them with her index finger; i think that has really helped imprint the letters for her!  I read about the technique on a Montessori blog somewhere. 
She's waking up from her nap, gotta go!
becky

No comments:

Post a Comment