1. Dora Crayola Color Wonder sheets (bought on sale)
2. Racing Racecars by Mama Jenn (used beads in my stash to match the car colors)
3. Melissa & Doug Magnetic Dress Up Princess ($1.00 at a garage sale)
4. Mini file folder game made from a $1.00 store teacher's bulletin board border (got the idea from Mama Jenn)
5. Milk Cap Letters & Sesame Street Character Name Sheets from Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler
6. Shape Tracers wth Playdoh from Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler
7. Lego counting mat from Erica at Confessions of a Homeschooler
8. page from Kumon My book of Easy Mazes...I do change out the Kumon sheets when she has completed them (just go the next page in each book).
9. page from Kumon My Book of coloring
10. page from Kumon My First Book of Tracing
also on the stand next to her workboxes I have out a bag of bristle blocks and also the shape finder viewers I made from Homegrown Hearts
FYI i used my borders coupons to buy the Kumon books...saves money
Thanks for looking!