Monday, July 12, 2010

Estate Sales & Garage Sales

You know sometimes going to garage sales is similar to kissing frogs.  Most times you are just kissing a frog, rarely do they turn into a prince.  So i figure you have to go to 10 iffy garage sales to get one really good one.
this week i hit it lucky.  was in an older neighborhood i didnt want to go to but my husband wanted to go.  He was driving so i went along.  Boy did I hit the motherload!  It was an estate sale for a kindergarten teacher of 30 years!!!  I found numerous Lakeshore Learning items but i had to limit myself.  The sight words sentence builder kit was still in its original wrapping.  everything was in wonderful shape!  all this for $19.00! what a deal!

2 comments:

  1. I love garage sales! I teach kindergarten and once found a puppet of "There Was An Old Woman Who Swallowed A Fly". I'd been thinking about purchasing this puppet(which comes with all the things she swallows) from a catalog. When I found her at the garage sale, I grabbed her up!My students love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. any chance you would sell the lakeshore sight word sentence builder kit? I'm have been looking for one everywhere. Email me at kerikissane@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete