Sunday, November 6, 2011

Thanksgiving sensory tub, Thanksgiving sensory bin November 2011

Here is the Thanksgiving Bin that I put together for Naters this year.  Normally I do little piles of things.  This time, I put down the layer of popping corn, then I put down a layer of acrylic beads (leaves, pumpkins, & acorns).  Then a layers of some wooden beads, then sprinkled with sparkling poms poms, real acorns,  a giant amber jewel, some silk leaves, and a wooden bowl and spoon!  The popping corn was bought at Aldi's, and all the other stuff was purchased at (JoAnn's with 40-50% coupons, Michael's with a 40-50% off coupons or Pat Catan's).  I am lucky enough to live close to the craft stores and can stop by after work and use a coupon quick!
Thanks for looking!
becky

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Veronika of Toddleratplay. Can I use your post in my roundup?

    ReplyDelete