Wednesday, November 21, 2012

the Elf on Shelf is coming for a visit

We will have someone new coming to visit us this holiday season, it's *Sparkles* the friendly Elf.  He is due to arrive on Sunday, December 2nd with a North Pole breakfast he will bring with him on a new Christmas plate, bowl & cup!  Thanks to Pinterest there are many good, fun things for him to do that are very inexpensive.  I do have him surprising Naters' with a gift each Sunday (a stuffed elf she can touch, a pair of pajamas, the movie Prep & Landing, a hello kitty outfit, and Kung Fu Panda Holiday movie).  Look on the internet (I did google searches), you will also find free printables such as a passport, an into letter, gift tags, elf reports, goodbye letter, and many more items.  I've pre-printed them (which is also why I know his name already!) and put them in my Christmas planner so that I am prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment