Monday, December 13, 2010

Holiday Table Setting

I saw this wonderful post from Mama Jenn about Setting the Table and i loved the idea.  I'm lazy, instead of finding, a large contrusction paper pad.   I just went and bought a pack of 50 placemats from the party store for $3.00.  Then I printed off the Nestle Place setting template that Mama Jenn used onto some holiday scrapbooking papers that i had in my stash.  I've gotten mixed reviews from my family & co-workers who think this may be a waste, but then i've also heard "my daughter is 12 and she still doesnt know how to set the table properly".  I took a drive to Lakeshore Learning this week for some holiday purchases and while i was there I was able to laminate the placemats!

fyi.  this was some older American Crafts Christmas papers that i had on hand.  I am looking forward to making some for January & February.  But for those i'm only making 4 placemats each.
Thanks for looking!
Becky

1 comment:

  1. Very Cute!! I hope u have a very Merry Christmas!
    Just stopping by from 1+1 blog hop.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete